Our Ultrasound from Tuesday, 2/18 at 6 weeks, 5 days.
How far along? 7 Weeks and Five Days
Total weight gain/loss: One Pound of water weight, pretty sure it's back down though.
Maternity clothes? Yes, just the pants and some loose fitting tops.
Sleep: SInce I've been home this week, excellent. Can't get enough of it.
Best moment this week: Coming home from a trip and seeing Joey. I felt happy all over.
Food cravings: Taco Bell last night. Just pintos and cheese and hot sauce.
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
Thankful for: My friend Rachel and my husband Joey.
Words of Wisdom: N/A
Milestones: Cletus the Fetus is growing their own taste buds this week and creating 100 brain cells at a time. Amazing.
I feel good, very tired, but good. My house is finally empty and my superhero husband cleaned the carpets with a steam cleaner this weekend while I was gone. He's been an amazing support and I can't be thankful enough for him. I've been more emotional lately, but it's been validated. Our next ultrasound is March 25 and it can't get here soon enough. I can't wait to hear that little heartbeat again.
Yay for babies and excitement and being a mommy for the first time ever! Snuggle and appreciate your husband and grow your relationship as much as possible. It will make your stronger and more connected once the craziness of raising a child begins. These (you, joey, and baby) are the most important people in your life and the top ones whose opinions matter the most <3
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing :)
Delete