Friday, June 20, 2014

Well, it's been awhile.

We are now 24 weeks pregnant and feeling good. I'm feeling Braxton Hicks, which is kind of cool because it's my first time experiencing it. And it's kinda not cool, because when I over-do it, they warn me (ok, they hurt a bit). Other than that, they're just there and it's obvious.

Another thing I'm noticing lately is the nausea and the almost getting sick in the middle of the night and waking up. It's not fun. I'm having my sister bring me an arm-chair pillow that I left at Mom and Dad's house so I hope that will help keep my head elevated. (I'm not in control of how I sleep when I'm sleeping.)

Also discovered pregnancy carpal tunnel syndrome. Very painful and discouraging, because I was definitely going to be working on my thesis that day, and it definitely put a damper on that situation.

We are leaving on Sunday afternoon and I won't be back until I'm 30 weeks pregnant, first weekend in August. But, I'll have a Master's degree, a husband waiting for me, and a newly painted house/nursery set up, and maybe even a new niece! And my Dad is going to come to my graduation, which is very exciting.

That's all for now. Phew...it doesn't seem long, but the content is extensive, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment