How far along? My dates were off, so now 10 weeks, one day
Total weight gain/loss: I've lost 2 lbs since becoming pregnant. I guess it's okay because they didn't seem worried.
Maternity clothes? Pants and shirts. So yes, but mostly belly band to keep my unbuttoned pants a mystery.
Sleep: Definitely need more of it. I overdid it this weekend and need to learn to say "NO" to people and not allow my guilt to drive my decisions.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby and knowing the heart was beating and okay.
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: I wanted a waffle so badly on Sunday that I would have committed a crime for it.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? in
Words of Wisdom: just say no!
Milestones: Cletus was 'boinging' his/her legs off of me and bouncing up and floating back down in the u/s. Did it several times and it was adorable. What a sweet personality already.
Maternity clothes? Pants and shirts. So yes, but mostly belly band to keep my unbuttoned pants a mystery.
Sleep: Definitely need more of it. I overdid it this weekend and need to learn to say "NO" to people and not allow my guilt to drive my decisions.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby and knowing the heart was beating and okay.
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: I wanted a waffle so badly on Sunday that I would have committed a crime for it.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? in
Words of Wisdom: just say no!
Milestones: Cletus was 'boinging' his/her legs off of me and bouncing up and floating back down in the u/s. Did it several times and it was adorable. What a sweet personality already.
No comments:
Post a Comment