This morning, I had a terrible dream (at least that is how I felt about it at that moment). I dreamed that I heard our little girls giggling in their room down the hall. I dreamed that I yelled "y'all better quiet down and go to sleep, or I'm gonna come in there swinging and I don't care who I hit!" (note: I'm not abusive. My mother used to say that to us four kids. A fly-swatter was her only defense behind a restful night's sleep. We deserved it.) Then, my 'dream-yelling' somehow made me realize, we don't have little girls. Then I got freaked out, and I heard the giggling right in my ear. After that, still sleeping, I dreamed that our baby girl was crying across the hall and she sounded SO scared, and I couldn't move. I couldn't even speak. I tried to wake myself up and couldn't even do that. Then, Joey poked my shoulder in his sleep, and I started the day off around 6:30AM with a scream and a good cry. That's the weirdest one I've had in awhile and it's left me feeling, well, the feels all day. I can't shake them. It probably doesn't help that I watched the season finale of "The Vampire Diaries" and wtf...but still. Crikey. Not sure how to shake it.
How far along? about 19 weeks. She's measuring big, so I'm done with the whole exact-date-day thing.
She'll be here when she gets here.
She'll be here when she gets here.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 5 pounds as of last Friday. Meh.
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: It's hard to get comfortable because I'm having hip and leg cramps, and once I'm asleep I have
strange dreams. So...
Best moment this week: Finishing my service recital. 1/2 way done with the 'requirements' to graduate!
Movement: More cramping than moving. And the battery for our fetal doppler died last night, so I took
that as a sign that something is horribly wrong and that's probably why I didn't sleep well.
Food cravings: Anything fried (sorry, heart) but still not much of an appetite. Especially for greasy
unhealthy things, so this makes no sense.
Labor Signs: haha. no.
Belly Button in or out? in
Milestones: She's the size of a large mango, over 1/2 a pound already. Next week, she'll creep up to the
size of a cantaloupe which is HARD to believe! Man, I'm good at growing babies. Oh, and I think we've
settled on a name. :)
size of a cantaloupe which is HARD to believe! Man, I'm good at growing babies. Oh, and I think we've
settled on a name. :)
Eat your fried food!!
ReplyDeleteMeasuring big at this point has nothing to do with due date changes :-) Plus, you're right. She will come when she comes! I don't get the obsession with having babies early!