Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 18, and it's a...

Girl. I can't believe it! It's starting to make more sense to me, but I have to admit, I was in shock when I first heard it. I NEVER imagined myself having a daughter. Ever. Not that it's not a welcome surprise, not that I don't want her, but it's just completely a huge surprise. So much so that I don't have much to say. Just, wow.

We had our ultrasound on Friday before Mother's Day and didn't tell anyone about it. We wanted to make it a surprise for our Mamas for Mother's Day. We did get them good! And I kept my yapper shut, for the most part. It was a beautiful weekend and I'm getting more and more excited about having a cowboy princess, or an iron man ballerina, or whatever she becomes in her mind!

And I got some serious pool-time this weekend. Sunday (Mother's Day) was spent in the pool and Monday I got to spend with my bff in Titusville. I got some brown and red and some relaxation which is apparently just what I needed, because when I woke up this morning, my tummy/baby girl was bigger.


Here are some lovely memories from the past few days.


                                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment