Thursday, April 3, 2014

"A Peach of a hand..."

      One of the coolest characters of all time is Doc Holliday, played by Val Kilmer. He always had something quirky to say with the fire to back it up. He's my idol (aside from the violence, drinking, consumption, ultimate sad death, etc...)




      This week has been SO busy but SO good. It's a peach of a week ;) Tonight after rehearsal, Joey and I are going to sit down for dinner with each other and talk! It's just like a date! haha...we've barely seen each other this week so I'm really excited. He kisses the 'baby' each morning which just melts my heart...

      It's the little 'peach' moments like this that I want to bottle up into this journal- something so sweet and small and it just makes my day.

How far along? 13 weeks (almost)

Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't stepped on that scale!

Maternity clothes? yes, and baggy shirts and skirts


Sleep: YES PLEASE


Best moment this week: Joey kissing the baby in the morning. It's endearing as hell.


Movement: None yet


Food cravings: No appetite really. I was hungry when we went to a Chinese buffet last night so I ate then. 


Labor Signs: no


Belly Button in or out? in


Words of Wisdom: None this week...


Milestones: Baby is the size of a peach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment