Tuesday, May 6, 2014

17 Weeks

So...crazy fact.

I'm almost halfway there! I really can't believe it. This pregnancy has (fingers crossed) flown by. I've felt great and haven't had many symptoms to deal with. It doesn't hurt that I have an amazing support at home either.

I'm really excited about my maternity clothes. I bought four shirts and a pair of leggings (because, as we all know, leggings ARE pants when you're pregnant) and they came in the mail yesterday. They all fit and I feel really cute! hooray!

Also, the official countdown has begun to discover if Cletus is a boy or a girl! I can't believe it's just a matter of single-digit-days away! I've been looking up 17 week ultrasound videos on YouTube and can't believe our baby is that big now. It looks like a real life baby, just a little skinnier! I don't think I'll sleep at all this week because of the excitement (Ok. That's a lie. I'm going to sleep really well).

How far along? 17 weeks and a day

Total weight gain/loss:Bought a battery for the bathroom scale. Still no change. I'm going to ask the Doc about it on our next visit.


Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Old Navy has free shipping on orders over $50!


Sleep: Meh. Had some bad dreams this week.


Best moment this week: Looking forward to our ultrasound. I can't believe it's already here! I'm very excited.

Movement: Not as much 'feeling' as I did last week, but definitely growing. 


Food cravings: Milk


Labor Signs: nope!


Belly Button in or out? in


Milestones: The baby is the size of my hand, which is unbelievable. Cletus can hear our voices too. Guess we have to start watching our language ;) 

1 comment:

  1. This is the really fun part of pregnancy! You feel good, you look good, the baby looks like a baby, lots of development every week! It's a very happy, exciting time!!!

    ps-started a new blog. Just go to this profile and you'll find it.

    ReplyDelete